Fanfiction, or Fanfics for short, is a broadly-defined term for fan labor regarding stories about characters or settings written by fans of the original work, rather than by the original creator. Fanfics found on the Paper Gods wiki are fictional stories, and are not canon.
- All fanfics should have a link with the Paper Gods trilogy By Amanda Sun somehow. Pages without this link are not considered fanfiction and will be deleted.
- Since this is the English version of this Wiki, any fanfiction page that is not in English will be moved to the author's user page until an English translation is provided.
- When creating a fanfiction page, it must always be preceded by the prefix "Fanfiction:". Pages without this prefix will be renamed to include it.
- Pages of other authors are not to be edited, unless with the original author's permission.
- Each fanfic should have Fanfiction category on it.
- Each fanfiction should have a rating on it, in the form of a category. The ratings are as follows:
- Fanfiction: Rated Safe - Content is generally suitable for all ages. May contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence, infrequent use of mild language, and/or minimal suggestive themes.
- Fanfiction: Rated Moderate - Content is generally suitable for ages 13 and up. May contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling and/or infrequent use of strong language.
- Fanfiction: Rated Explicit - Content is generally suitable for ages 17 and up. May contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language.